George Charles Garman 09/09/09 to 01/29/10

January 29, 2010 our world was turned upside down when our 4 month old little boy earned his wings after a battle with Mitochondrial Disease and awoke in the Lords loving arms.

"Life can not be measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away."

George's Guardian's of Grace Projects

Stocking project is now in full force collecting donations. We have a list of the items we can use. You can also choose to sponsor a stocking in memory or honor of someone else. We will include a paragraph or two in the cards we place in the stockings to let the recipient know about the person that means so much to you. Our paypal account is posted on this page and ready to take donations. Email us for a list of items needed or with any questions or information you would like included on a sponsored stocking/donation.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

George's Christmas Tree Pictures





The tree.


An ornament I found in my Christmas box. I don't know where I got it but it was fitting.


The Angel ornament was given to us by Hugh's brother Rick and his family and the star was given to us from someone at our church.


This was given to us by Patty Spry who also spent her first Christmas without her granddaughter Brooklyn who was killed in a car accident.


Also given by someone at our church.


This was actually on his Christmas table at his service, Joshua made the ornament last year, I just added his picture to it and placed it on his tree.


This was given to George last year by our old church's Cradle Roll program.


This was made by a 5 year old little girl and her mom who have a child in heaven too.


I bought this in Disney this year but put the date on it myself since I did not buy him a baby's first ornament last year.


This was given to George last year by his Godfather and his family. It is a pair of baby shoes that say baby's first Christmas and have his birth info on them...I cherish these more than any other ornament we have.


I bought this in Disney for him as his ornament for the year. It was the only place he ever went on a family vacation.


Given to us by Vanessa, a family friend, and her family...so fitting, I love it.

My sweet little boy, I wanted to get you a real tree to plant in the yard but was not able to do so. It broke my heart to not be able to but I know you know my heart better than anyone and know that I really wanted to. Hopefully next year I can put together something more special for you. We had hoped to have more ornaments from people but things just didn't work out that way. I did buy some on sale this year so we have some for you next year, its going to be beautiful. I missed you so much this year and my heart just broke to put your ornaments on your tree without you being here. I am sure it was a wonderful day in heaven as you celebrated Jesus' earthly birthday and the special moment that those of us who believe were given the greatest gift God could have ever given the world. It means that I will see you again someday. I cannot think of a better gift than to be with you again so I cannot thank God enough for what he gave us. Missing you every single day and look forward until the day we are together again. Hugs and kisses from my heart to you, I asked God to give you some from me! I love you more than I can ever say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video Tributes/Celebration of Life Footage


Here is a link to a video tribute that was made by Richard's dad in memory of George. Get out your tissues!


http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=1360981185308&ref=mf



We Finally have footage from the service up and running:



http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=1368692138077&ref=mf



http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=1368733099101



http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=1368770540037



http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1368789060500



It is in 4 sections running about 17 mins each. If you were unable to attend, you can now see what you missed. We were so blessed to have everyone there with us in person and in spirit!









Me With My Prince Charming In Front of the Castle

Me With My Prince Charming In Front of the Castle