George Charles Garman 09/09/09 to 01/29/10

January 29, 2010 our world was turned upside down when our 4 month old little boy earned his wings after a battle with Mitochondrial Disease and awoke in the Lords loving arms.

"Life can not be measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away."

George's Guardian's of Grace Projects

Stocking project is now in full force collecting donations. We have a list of the items we can use. You can also choose to sponsor a stocking in memory or honor of someone else. We will include a paragraph or two in the cards we place in the stockings to let the recipient know about the person that means so much to you. Our paypal account is posted on this page and ready to take donations. Email us for a list of items needed or with any questions or information you would like included on a sponsored stocking/donation.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Part of Me is Missing

I just miss you so much right now. I think about how 5 months ago you were still alive. We were celebrating daddy's birthday. How is it that the next day we would forever be living in a nightmare? I remember when you were crying and daddy gave me a hard time for going in and getting you that night. In the back of my mind I told myself I didn't care because if I didn't go get you and something happened to you I would be so mad at myself for not picking you up one last time that night. God I never thought it would be the last time I would hold you alive and get to play with you, see your smile, and hear your laugh. We played and you curled up under my chin to just have your mommy time. God I miss that so much! I knew I had to put you to bed eventually but had I know it would be my last night with you I would have held you all night long. Instead, I had no idea and I still remember the last moment that I shut those doors. You pushed yourself up and looked up at me with that sad face, laid your head down and started to suck your thumb! I played your music and put the sign of the cross on your head and said "angels watch over you" and kissed you one last time. Right now those memories just make tears streem down my face. My heart hurts so bad because part of it is missing and will be forever. You were my kindred spirit and I miss that connection. The day you went to heaven part of me went with you. Please know I love you so much and wish I could have been there the moment you went to heaven. I'm so sorry I couldn't bring you back and save your life, I really tried my hardest. God just wanted you with him as much as I want you with me. I don't understand it but I have to accept it since I cannot change it. My heart is so heavy and I miss you in ways I cannot explain but I am putting my life and yours in my faith in God and his plan for us. I can't believe tomorrow morning you will have been gone for 5 months...it seems like yesterday that part of my soul left. I love you for all eternity my little monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video Tributes/Celebration of Life Footage


Here is a link to a video tribute that was made by Richard's dad in memory of George. Get out your tissues!


http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=1360981185308&ref=mf



We Finally have footage from the service up and running:



http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=1368692138077&ref=mf



http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=1368733099101



http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=1368770540037



http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1368789060500



It is in 4 sections running about 17 mins each. If you were unable to attend, you can now see what you missed. We were so blessed to have everyone there with us in person and in spirit!









Me With My Prince Charming In Front of the Castle

Me With My Prince Charming In Front of the Castle