George Charles Garman 09/09/09 to 01/29/10

January 29, 2010 our world was turned upside down when our 4 month old little boy earned his wings after a battle with Mitochondrial Disease and awoke in the Lords loving arms.

"Life can not be measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away."

George's Guardian's of Grace Projects

Stocking project is now in full force collecting donations. We have a list of the items we can use. You can also choose to sponsor a stocking in memory or honor of someone else. We will include a paragraph or two in the cards we place in the stockings to let the recipient know about the person that means so much to you. Our paypal account is posted on this page and ready to take donations. Email us for a list of items needed or with any questions or information you would like included on a sponsored stocking/donation.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

God My Heart Hurts

Tonight my heart is heavy and hurts as tears just run down my cheeks...God I need you right now. I miss my little boy and don't understand why he had to leave us. Every single part of me misses him and wants him back in my arms. I know life is not easy but why was I chosen to carry this hurt in life? I have been through so much and this just isn't fair. Why is he gone? Why did he have to die? Please ease my pain Lord, for every step I take is not an easy one and I want to be the best mom I can be for my other children. They deserve their mom and not the shell of a person that I have become as I put on that happy face while feeling so empty inside. I am really trying hard and need your help but the pain in my heart is just so great sometimes and I don't know where else to turn. You could have saved him, why didn't you? I pleaded with you to save his life as I watched him die before my eyes, did you hear me? Did I knot pray hard enough? I know I said that I wanted a little girl and not a little boy but I didn't mean it this way and I will forever feel bad because I remember that day I prayed to you for it. Never could I have ever imagined this pain or even begin to think my life would be like this. We are going through so much right now and I don't understand why. I know you see the bigger picture that I don't but why do we have to learn life lessons this way, IT ISN'T FAIR! WHY? WHY MY LITTLE BOY? There will probably never be a day that I will have any answers to that but I just pray for your presence in my heart and life especially as we come to the holiday season, something that used to bring such joy and now just brings pain. I need to live again, not just survive. I don't know how to do that but I know that with you beside me I will figure it all out but I am frustrated with the time it is taking me to get there. I want to be able to wrap my head around all of this and become a better person because of this. My son will not die in vain...I will become a better person for him, because of him, I can do this even though I don't want to have to do this. Please just give me the strength but for now please just hold me because "God my heart hurts"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video Tributes/Celebration of Life Footage


Here is a link to a video tribute that was made by Richard's dad in memory of George. Get out your tissues!


http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=1360981185308&ref=mf



We Finally have footage from the service up and running:



http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=1368692138077&ref=mf



http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=1368733099101



http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=1368770540037



http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1368789060500



It is in 4 sections running about 17 mins each. If you were unable to attend, you can now see what you missed. We were so blessed to have everyone there with us in person and in spirit!









Me With My Prince Charming In Front of the Castle

Me With My Prince Charming In Front of the Castle