George Charles Garman 09/09/09 to 01/29/10

January 29, 2010 our world was turned upside down when our 4 month old little boy earned his wings after a battle with Mitochondrial Disease and awoke in the Lords loving arms.

"Life can not be measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away."

George's Guardian's of Grace Projects

Stocking project is now in full force collecting donations. We have a list of the items we can use. You can also choose to sponsor a stocking in memory or honor of someone else. We will include a paragraph or two in the cards we place in the stockings to let the recipient know about the person that means so much to you. Our paypal account is posted on this page and ready to take donations. Email us for a list of items needed or with any questions or information you would like included on a sponsored stocking/donation.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Letter from Heaven author Unknown

My Dearest Family

Some things I'd like to say

But first of all to let you know

That I arrived Today

I'm writing this from Heaven

Where I dwell with God above

Where there's no more tears or

Sadness, there is just eternal love

Please do not be unhappy

Just because I'm out of sight

Remember that I'm with you

Every morning, noon, and night

That day I had to leave you

When my life on Earth was through

God picked me up and hugged me

And He said "I welcome you"

It's good to have you back again

You were missed while you were gone

As for your dearest family

They'll be here later on

I need you here so badly

As part of My big plan

There's so much that we have to do

To help our mortal man

Then God gave me a list of things

He wished for me to do

And foremost on that list of mine

Is to watch and care for you

And i will be beside you

Every day and week and year

And when you're sad

I'm standing there

To wipe away each tear

And when you lie in bed at night

The days chores put to flight

God and I are closest to you

In the middle of the night

When you think of my life on Earth

And all those loving years

Because you're only human

They are bound to bring you tears

But do not be afraid to cry

It does relieve the pain

But remember there would be no flowers

Unless there was some rain

I wish that I could tell you

Of all that God has planned

but If I were to tell you

You wouldn't understand

But one thing is for certain

Though my life on Earth is over

I am closer to you now

Than I was ever before

And to my many friends

Trust that God knows what is best

I'm still not far away from you

I'm just beyond the crest

There are rocky roads ahead of you

And many hills to climb

But together we can do it

Taking one day at a time

It was always my philosophy

and I'd like it for you too

That as you give to the world

So the world will give to you

If you can help somebody

Who is in sorrow or in pain

Then you can say to God at night

My day was not in vain

And now I am contented

That my life it was worthwhile

Knowing as I passed along the way

That I made somebody smile

So if you meet somebody

Who is feeling down and low

Just lend a hand to pick them up

As on your way you go

When you are walking

down the street

An you've got me on your mind

I'm walking in your footsteps

Only half a step behind

And when you feel the gentle breeze

Or the wind upon your face

That's me giving you a great big hug

Or just a soft embrace

And when it's time for you to go

From that body to be free

Remember you're not going

You are coming here to me

And I will always love you

From that land way up above

Will be in touch again soon

P.S. God sends his love

Signed,

YOUR CHILD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video Tributes/Celebration of Life Footage


Here is a link to a video tribute that was made by Richard's dad in memory of George. Get out your tissues!


http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=1360981185308&ref=mf



We Finally have footage from the service up and running:



http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=1368692138077&ref=mf



http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=1368733099101



http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=1368770540037



http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1368789060500



It is in 4 sections running about 17 mins each. If you were unable to attend, you can now see what you missed. We were so blessed to have everyone there with us in person and in spirit!









Me With My Prince Charming In Front of the Castle

Me With My Prince Charming In Front of the Castle