George Charles Garman 09/09/09 to 01/29/10

January 29, 2010 our world was turned upside down when our 4 month old little boy earned his wings after a battle with Mitochondrial Disease and awoke in the Lords loving arms.

"Life can not be measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away."

George's Guardian's of Grace Projects

Stocking project is now in full force collecting donations. We have a list of the items we can use. You can also choose to sponsor a stocking in memory or honor of someone else. We will include a paragraph or two in the cards we place in the stockings to let the recipient know about the person that means so much to you. Our paypal account is posted on this page and ready to take donations. Email us for a list of items needed or with any questions or information you would like included on a sponsored stocking/donation.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I Miss You My Angel

My sweet baby boy, I miss you so much. There isn't a day that doesn't go by that doesn't seem impossible to make it through because the pain I hold in my heart is just so great. You are always in my mind and my heart. I don't know how they can say that it gets better with time because I find it to be the oppsite. Each day that goes by, I yearn to hold you more. I know that you are in the best place ever and it is selfish that I want you back but I do want you back more than anything. My arms are so empty without you in them. I miss your smile and laugh.

It hurts to watch your big brothers miss you. Tonight Michael wanted to send you a half eaten chicken nugget and put it in an envelope with a letter for you. We were out of the helium tank I had bought so he wanted to mail it to heaven. Joshua of course wanted to write his own letter, the big boy he is now, and although you could not read a thing, each scribble had meaning and was written with so much love! Richard is trying hard to find a way to get through his pain and he is having a tough time right now...please watch over him...he loves you so much and misses you too.

I try to get through the day and keep myself busy. Whenever I do that though, I feel like I am hit like a rock at the end of the day. I don't feel guilty for being happy and living but the pain just comes in and washes over me in a huge wave rather in the small trickles here and there throughout the day. It is so hard to live without you. I know God will see me through this but I don't know how to do this and still come out in one piece at the end. There are other mommies missing their angels too and I thank God that they are in my life because I know I am not alone and this is not abnormal. I would honestly think I was going crazy if I didn't know them. There is nothing that can ever prepare you for this sort of loss.

You meant the world to me and I miss everything about you. Life is not and will not ever be the same again. I know you are watching over us but I really wish you were here and I didn't have to know this life that I now live. Everything will just be forever incomplete until we are all together again. Sending you lots of hugs and kisses to you my sweet little monkey! I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video Tributes/Celebration of Life Footage


Here is a link to a video tribute that was made by Richard's dad in memory of George. Get out your tissues!


http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=1360981185308&ref=mf



We Finally have footage from the service up and running:



http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=1368692138077&ref=mf



http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=1368733099101



http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=1368770540037



http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1368789060500



It is in 4 sections running about 17 mins each. If you were unable to attend, you can now see what you missed. We were so blessed to have everyone there with us in person and in spirit!









Me With My Prince Charming In Front of the Castle

Me With My Prince Charming In Front of the Castle