George Charles Garman 09/09/09 to 01/29/10

January 29, 2010 our world was turned upside down when our 4 month old little boy earned his wings after a battle with Mitochondrial Disease and awoke in the Lords loving arms.

"Life can not be measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away."

George's Guardian's of Grace Projects

Stocking project is now in full force collecting donations. We have a list of the items we can use. You can also choose to sponsor a stocking in memory or honor of someone else. We will include a paragraph or two in the cards we place in the stockings to let the recipient know about the person that means so much to you. Our paypal account is posted on this page and ready to take donations. Email us for a list of items needed or with any questions or information you would like included on a sponsored stocking/donation.

Friday, August 19, 2011

You Matter to Me

The dishes pile up you know it don't matter
The house is a mess, everything is scattered
I don't care about that, just leave me alone
Let the doorbell ring, don't answer the phone
Let me drown my sorrow in just one more drink
It numbs the pain, I don't want to think...

"Mama, I don't care about dishes or the shape the house is in
It's you that I care for, I know where you've been
It killed you to lose me, mama, I was gone so quick
But mama I'm free now, I can never be sick

I play with the angels and watch over you
Mama make me proud of the things that you do
Your tears can fill rivers they fall like rain
But mama please listen and let me heal your pain

You used to pray to the lord my soul to keep
You did it each night before I went to sleep
It worked mama, it worked like a charm
I am in heaven mama, in loving arms

I know your arms are empty but you have much love to give
It's hard for you, mama, but your life you must live
Put the bottle away and look to the sky
That cloud is for you, the white one up high

Do you remember the rainbow I showed you this spring
Or the bird in the treetop with joy he did sing
My gifts for you mama since you gave me so much
I do miss you mama, I miss your sweet touch

But I am with you mama every where that you go
But you must listen to see me this much I know
Your sorrow is deep like a canyon of clay
But don't slide to the bottom, just make it today

You won't see me mama in the bottom of a glass
Or in the pills that they gave you, they simply don't last
I am here, mama, in the wind that blows on your face
I am song you hear, mama, in our special place

Mama I am here but please listen to me
Your heart holds me tight and there I will always be
But I send you signs too, mama, but your head must be clear
It's my way to show you mama, that I am always near."
~renee williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video Tributes/Celebration of Life Footage


Here is a link to a video tribute that was made by Richard's dad in memory of George. Get out your tissues!


http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=1360981185308&ref=mf



We Finally have footage from the service up and running:



http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=1368692138077&ref=mf



http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=1368733099101



http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=1368770540037



http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1368789060500



It is in 4 sections running about 17 mins each. If you were unable to attend, you can now see what you missed. We were so blessed to have everyone there with us in person and in spirit!









Me With My Prince Charming In Front of the Castle

Me With My Prince Charming In Front of the Castle